- Types Of Speech
- You can use balaclava as a noun in a sentence.
- About Balaclava
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, c, l, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Balaclava starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, ba, bal, bala, balac, and the ending characters are a, va, ava, lava, clava, ..
- A cap that is close-fitting and woolen and covers all of the head but the face
- Pig Latin
- Balaclava in Pig Latin is said as "alaclavabay or alaclavabway".
- b | a | l | a | c | l | a | v | a
- ba | al | la | ac | cl | la | av | va
- bal | ala | lac | acl | cla | lav | ava
- bala | alac | lacl | acla | clav | lava
- Word Gram
|Balaclava||a cap that is close-fitting and woolen and covers all of the head but the face|
View English words with the unique letters used in balaclava. Words With The Letters Abclv
|Cap||a tight-fitting headdress|
Balaclava Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters