- Types Of Speech
- You can use ballistic as a article in a sentence.
- About Ballistic
- A 3 syllables article and 9 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, s, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Ballistic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bal, ball, balli, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, stic, istic, . Ballistic is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity; "ballistic missile"
- Pig Latin
- Ballistic in Pig Latin is said as "allisticbay or allisticbway".
- b | a | l | l | i | s | t | i | c
- ba | al | ll | li | is | st | ti | ic
- bal | all | lli | lis | ist | sti | tic
- ball | alli | llis | list | isti | stic
- Word Gram
|Ballistic||relating to or characteristic of the motion of objects moving under their own momentum and the force of gravity|
View English words with the unique letters used in ballistic. Words With The Letters Abcilst
|Ballistics||the science of flight dynamics|
Ballistic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters