- Type Of Speech
- You can use banana as a noun in a sentence.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, banana has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ban and ana.
- School Grade
- Banana is set as a grade six word that starts with b, ends with a, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Word Information
- A 3 syllables noun with the letters a, b and n, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables. The starting characters are b, ba, ban, bana, banan, and ending characters are a, na, ana, nana, anana, with 6 letters..
- Noun Examples
- elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits
|Bozo||an informal term for a youth or man|
"a nice guy"
"the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
|Brain||that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers|
enclosed within the skull
continuous with the spinal cord
"he''s got plenty of brains but no common sense"
|Buffoon||a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior|
|Caricaturist||someone who parodies in an exaggerated manner|
|Clown||a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior|
|Comedian||a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts|
|Comic||a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts|
|Cuckoo||a man who is a stupid incompetent fool|
View all cognitive synonyms for Banana
|Banana||elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh|
|Annaba||a port city of northeastern Algeria near the Tunisian border|
View English words with the unique letters used in banana. Words With The Letters Abn
Banana Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters
Found In These Quantum Lists!
Word Finder Social Comments.
You guys and gals are all awesome. Please read the about page to learn who I am, and how this word finding tool works behind the scenes. This is a free word website, made by one dude. If you are not happy with this free website, I ask that you please send feedback or comment your thoughts below. Your constructive and kind criticism is appreciated.
Thank you for visting. I will be adding a comments tool for all writers, authors and members to interact and associate yourselves with words!
All comments will be moderated by authorized editors.