- Types Of Speech
- You can use banana as a noun in a sentence.
- About Banana
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, and n, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters na. Banana starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, ba, ban, bana, banan, and the ending characters are a, na, ana, nana, anana, ..
- Elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- Compound Words
- A compound word, banana has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are ban, and ana.
- School Grade
- Banana is set as a grade six word that starts with b, ends with a, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is banana a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Banana in Pig Latin is said as "ananabay or ananabway".
- b | a | n | a | n | a
- ba | an | na | an | na
- ban | ana | nan | ana
- bana | anan | nana
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh
- any of several tropical and subtropical treelike herbs of the genus Musa having a terminal crown of large entire leaves and usually bearing hanging clusters of elongated fruits
|Bozo||an informal term for a youth or man|
"a nice guy"
"the guy''s only doing it for some doll"
|Brain||that part of the central nervous system that includes all the higher nervous centers|
enclosed within the skull
continuous with the spinal cord
"he''s got plenty of brains but no common sense"
|Buffoon||a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior|
|Caricaturist||someone who parodies in an exaggerated manner|
|Clown||a person who amuses others by ridiculous behavior|
|Comedian||a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts|
|Comic||a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts|
|Cuckoo||a man who is a stupid incompetent fool|
View all cognitive synonyms for Banana
|Banana||elongated crescent-shaped yellow fruit with soft sweet flesh|
|Annaba||a port city of northeastern Algeria near the Tunisian border|
View English words with the unique letters used in banana. Words With The Letters Abn
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bataan (6 letters)||8||10||bataan|
|Bonasa (6 letters)||8||10||bonasa|
|Branta (6 letters)||8||10||branta|
|Brant (5 letters)||7||9||brant|
|Anabrus (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +1||anabrus|
|Bryozoan (8 letters)||22 +14||23 +12||abnooryz|
|Baboon (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||baboon|
|Anabas (6 letters)||8||10||aaabns|
|Banyan (6 letters)||11 +3||13 +2||banyan|
|Barn (4 letters)||6||8||barn|
|Bassoon (7 letters)||9 +1||11||abnooss|
|Baton (5 letters)||7||9||baton|
|Turban (6 letters)||8||11||tbarnu|
|Runabout (8 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||runabout|
|Sabaton (7 letters)||9 +1||11||aabnost|
|Brawn (5 letters)||10 +2||12 +1||brawn|
|Botany (6 letters)||11 +3||12 +1||botany|
|Ban (3 letters)||5||7||ban|
|Banns (5 letters)||7||10||banns|
|Bantu (5 letters)||7||10||bantu|
|Bonanza (7 letters)||18 +10||21 +10||bonanza|
|Bran (4 letters)||6||8||barn|
|Nut Bar (7 letters)|
|Sabayon (7 letters)||12 +4||13 +2||aabnosy|
|Banana (6 letters)||8||11||banana|
Banana Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters