- Types Of Speech
- You can use barish as a noun in a sentence.
- About Barish
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, h, i, r, and s, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ri. Barish starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bar, bari, baris, and the ending characters are h, sh, ish, rish, arish, ..
- Kamarupan languages spoken in the state of Assam in northeastern India
- Compound Words
- A compound word, barish has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are bar, and ish.
- Is barish a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Barish in Pig Latin is said as "arishbay or arishbway".
- b | a | r | i | s | h
- ba | ar | ri | is | sh
- bar | ari | ris | ish
- bari | aris | rish
- Word Gram
|Barish||Kamarupan languages spoken in the state of Assam in northeastern India|
View English words with the unique letters used in barish. Words With The Letters Abhirs
|Kamarupan||the Tibeto-Burman language spoken in northeastern India and adjacent regions of western Burma|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Airbrush (8 letters)||13 +2||14 +3||airbrush|
|Barish (6 letters)||11||11||barish|
|Brattish (8 letters)||13 +2||13 +2||brattish|
|Bashir (6 letters)||11||11||barish|
|Shabbir (7 letters)||14 +3||15 +4||shabbir|
|Rishabh (7 letters)||15 +4||14 +3||rishabh|
|Abashiri (8 letters)||13 +2||13 +2||abashiri|
|Barisha (7 letters)||12 +1||12 +1||barisha|
Barish Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters