- Types Of Speech
- You can use baruch as a noun in a sentence.
- About Baruch
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, c, h, r, and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ru. Baruch starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bar, baru, baruc, and the ending characters are h, ch, uch, ruch, aruch, ..
- An Apocryphal book ascribed to Baruch
- Is baruch a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Baruch in Pig Latin is said as "aruchbay or aruchbway".
- b | a | r | u | c | h
- ba | ar | ru | uc | ch
- bar | aru | ruc | uch
- baru | aruc | ruch
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an Apocryphal book ascribed to baruch
- a disciple of and secretary for the prophet Jeremiah
- economic advisor to United States Presidents (1870-1965)
|Baruch||an Apocryphal book ascribed to Baruch|
View English words with the unique letters used in baruch. Words With The Letters Abchru
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Apocrypha||14 books of the Old Testament included in the Vulgate (except for II Esdras) but omitted in Jewish and Protestant versions of the Bible;|
eastern Christian churches (except the Coptic church) accept all these books as canonical;
the Russian Orthodox church
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Baruch (6 letters)||13||15||baruch|
Baruch Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters