- Types Of Speech
- You can use baseball as a noun in a sentence.
- About Baseball
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters eb. Baseball starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bas, base, baseb, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, ball, eball, . Baseball is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of 9 players; teams take turns at bat trying to score run; "he played baseball in high school"; "there was a baseball game on every empy lot"; "there was a desire for National League ball in the are
- Compound Words
- A compound word, baseball has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are base, and ball.
- Pig Latin
- Baseball in Pig Latin is said as "aseballbay or aseballbway".
- b | a | s | e | b | a | l | l
- ba | as | se | eb | ba | al | ll
- bas | ase | seb | eba | bal | all
- base | aseb | seba | ebal | ball
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of 9 players;
teams take turns at bat trying to score run;
"he played baseball in high school";
"there was a baseball game on every empy lot";
"there was a desire for National League ball in the are
- a ball used in playing baseball
|Ballgame||a field game played with a ball (especially baseball)|
Baseball Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters