- Types Of Speech
- You can use basketball as a noun in a sentence.
- About Basketball
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, k, l, s, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters et. Basketball starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bas, bask, baske, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, ball, tball, . Basketball is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players; points are scored by throwing the basketball through an elevated horizontal hoop
- Compound Words
- A compound word, basketball has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are basket, and ball.
- Pig Latin
- Basketball in Pig Latin is said as "asketballbay or asketballbway".
- b | a | s | k | e | t | b | a | l | l
- ba | as | sk | ke | et | tb | ba | al | ll
- bas | ask | ske | ket | etb | tba | bal | all
- bask | aske | sket | ketb | etba | tbal | ball
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a game played on a court by two opposing teams of 5 players;
points are scored by throwing the basketball through an elevated horizontal hoop
- an inflated ball used in playing basketball
Basketball Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters