- Types Of Speech
- You can use bastardisation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bastardisation
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, d, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters di. Bastardisation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, bas, bast, basta, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- An act that debases or corrupts
- Pig Latin
- Bastardisation in Pig Latin is said as "astardisationbay or astardisationbway".
- b | a | s | t | a | r | d | i | s | a | t | i | o | n
- ba | as | st | ta | ar | rd | di | is | sa | at | ti | io | on
- bas | ast | sta | tar | ard | rdi | dis | isa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- bast | asta | star | tard | ardi | rdis | disa | isat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Bastardisation||an act that debases or corrupts|
View English words with the unique letters used in bastardisation. Words With The Letters Abdinorst
|Bastardise||declare a child to be illegitimate|
|Bastardize||declare a child to be illegitimate|
|Degradation||changing to a lower state (a less respected state)|
Bastardisation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With N