- Types Of Speech
- You can use bay as a noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bay
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, b, and y, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Bay starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, and the ending characters are y, ay, ..
- A horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Bay is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with y, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is bay a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bay in Pig Latin is said as "aybay or aybway".
- b | a | y
- ba | ay
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color
- a small recess opening off a larger room
- a compartment in an aircraft used for some specific purpose;
"he opened the bomb bay"
- a compartment on a ship between decks;
often used as a hospital;
"they put him in the sick bay"
- the sound of a hound on the scent
- an indentation of a shoreline larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf
- small Mediterranean evergreen tree with small blackish berries and glossy aromatic leaves used for flavoring in cooking;
also used by ancient Greeks to crown victors
- Verb Examples
- bark with prolonged noises, of dogs
- utter in deep prolonged tones
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- (used of animals especially a horse) of a moderate reddish-brown color
|Accolade||a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction|
"an award for bravery"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Adust||burned brown by the sun|
"of an adust complexion"- Sir Walter Scott
|Alcove||a small recess opening off a larger room|
|Archive||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Archives||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Armlet||a band worn around the arm for decoration|
|Armory||a place where arms are manufactured|
|Armoury||a place where arms are manufactured|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bay
|Bay||a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color|
|Aby||make amends for|
"expiate one''s sins"
View English words with the unique letters used in bay. Words With The Letters Aby
|Horse||solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times|
View All Names For Bay
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Baby (4 letters)||11 +3||12 +4||baby|
|Baya (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||baya|
|Bay (3 letters)||8||8||bay|
|Abaya (5 letters)||10 +2||10 +2||aaaby|
|Aby (3 letters)||8||8||bay|
|Abby (4 letters)||11 +3||12 +4||baby|
Bay Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters