- Types Of Speech
- You can use bayou as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bayou
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, o, u, and y, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter y. Bayou starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, ba, bay, bayo, and the ending characters are u, ou, you, ayou, ..
- A swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana)
- Cajun French
- School Grade
- Bayou is set as a grade seven word that starts with b, ends with u, 1 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is bayou a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bayou in Pig Latin is said as "ayoubay or ayoubway".
- b | a | y | o | u
- ba | ay | yo | ou
- bay | ayo | you
- bayo | ayou
- Word Gram
|Affluent||a branch that flows into the main stream|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Armlet||a band worn around the arm for decoration|
|Bay||a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color|
|Belt||the act of hitting vigorously|
"he gave the table a whack"
|Bight||the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)|
|Billabong||a branch of a river running to a dead end|
|Branch||any projection that is thought to resemble an arm|
"the arm of the record player"
"an arm of the sea"
"a branch of the sewer"
View all cognitive synonyms for Bayou
|Bayou||a swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana)|
View English words with the unique letters used in bayou. Words With The Letters Abouy
|Lake||a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bayou (5 letters)||10||11||bayou|
Bayou Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With U
- Spelled With / Contains Letters