- About Bearings
- Bearings has the letters a, b, e, g, i, n, r, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ri. Bearings starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, bea, bear, beari, and the ending characters are s, gs, ngs, ings, rings, ..
- Pig Latin
- Bearings in Pig Latin is said as "earingsbay or earingsbway".
- b | e | a | r | i | n | g | s
- be | ea | ar | ri | in | ng | gs
- bea | ear | ari | rin | ing | ngs
- bear | eari | arin | ring | ings
- Word Gram
|Abode||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Adjustment||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
|Alignment||the act of adjusting or aligning the parts of a device in relation to each other|
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|Alteration||the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bearings
View English words with the unique letters used in bearings. Words With The Letters Abeginrs
Bearings Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters