- Types Of Speech
- You can use beautifully as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Beautifully
- A 5 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, f, i, l, t, u, and y, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Beautifully starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, bea, beau, beaut, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ully, fully, . Beautifully is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a beautiful manner; "her face was beautifully made up"
- School Grade
- Beautifully is set as a grade four word that starts with b, ends with y, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Beautifully in Pig Latin is said as "eautifullybay or eautifullybway".
- b | e | a | u | t | i | f | u | l | l | y
- be | ea | au | ut | ti | if | fu | ul | ll | ly
- bea | eau | aut | uti | tif | ifu | ful | ull | lly
- beau | eaut | auti | utif | tifu | iful | full | ully
- Word Gram
|Unattractively||in an unattractive manner|
"she was unattractively dressed last night"
|Beautifully||in a beautiful manner|
"her face was beautifully made up"
View English words with the unique letters used in beautifully. Words With The Letters Abefiltuy
|Attractive||pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm;|
"a remarkably attractive young man";
"an attractive personality";
"a book with attractive illustrations"
Beautifully Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y