- Types Of Speech
- You can use behemoth as a noun in a sentence.
- About Behemoth
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, e, h, m, o, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters em. Behemoth starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, beh, behe, behem, and the ending characters are h, th, oth, moth, emoth, ..
- A person of exceptional importance and reputation
- Late Latin
- School Grade
- Behemoth is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with h, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Behemoth in Pig Latin is said as "ehemothbay or ehemothbway".
- b | e | h | e | m | o | t | h
- be | eh | he | em | mo | ot | th
- beh | ehe | hem | emo | mot | oth
- behe | ehem | hemo | emot | moth
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a person of exceptional importance and reputation
- someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Amazon||mainly green tropical American parrots|
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Anteroom||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Atlas||a figure of a man used as a supporting column|
View all cognitive synonyms for Behemoth
|Behemoth||a person of exceptional importance and reputation|
View English words with the unique letters used in behemoth. Words With The Letters Behmot
|Personage||a person whose actions and opinions strongly influence the course of events|
Behemoth Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters