- Types Of Speech
- You can use bellflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bellflower
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters b, e, f, l, o, r, and w, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters fl. Bellflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, bel, bell, bellf, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, . Bellflower is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Any of various plants of the genus Campanula having blue or white bell-shaped flowers
- Compound Words
- A compound word, bellflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are bell, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Bellflower in Pig Latin is said as "ellflowerbay or ellflowerbway".
- b | e | l | l | f | l | o | w | e | r
- be | el | ll | lf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- bel | ell | llf | lfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- bell | ellf | llfl | lflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
|Bellflower||any of various plants of the genus Campanula having blue or white bell-shaped flowers|
View English words with the unique letters used in bellflower. Words With The Letters Beflorw
|Herb||aromatic potherb used in cookery for its savory qualities|
|Bluebell||perennial of northern hemisphere with slender stems and bell-shaped blue flowers|
View All Hyponyms For Bellflower
Bellflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters