- Types Of Speech
- You can use bench as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bench
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, c, e, h, and n, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter n. Bench starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, ben, benc, and the ending characters are h, ch, nch, ench, ..
- A long seat for more than one person
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Bench is set as a grade one word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is bench a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bench in Pig Latin is said as "enchbay or enchbway".
- b | e | n | c | h
- be | en | nc | ch
- ben | enc | nch
- benc | ench
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a long seat for more than one person
- a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic
- persons who administer justice
- the reserve players on a team;
"our team has a strong bench"
- the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively
- a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
- Verb Examples
- exhibit on a bench;
"bench the poodles at the dog show"
- take out of a game;
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Ambo||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
|Assembly||the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)|
|Association||the act of consorting with or joining with others|
"you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
|Atelier||a studio especially for an artist or designer|
|Attic||(architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature|
hides the roof
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Barbershop||a shop where men can get their hair cut|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bench
|Bench||a long seat for more than one person|
View English words with the unique letters used in bench. Words With The Letters Bcehn
|Seat||any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)|
"he dusted off the seat before sitting down"
|Banquette||an upholstered bench|
|Pew||long bench with backs;|
used in church by the congregation
|Settee||a small sofa|
|Settle||a long wooden bench with a back|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bench (5 letters)||12||14||bench|
|Nebbech (7 letters)||16 +4||19 +5||nebbech|
|Buchner (7 letters)||14 +2||17 +3||buchner|
|Bunche (6 letters)||13 +1||16 +2||bunche|
|Beechen (7 letters)||14 +2||16 +2||beechen|
|Bencher (7 letters)||14 +2||16 +2||bceehnr|
|Benches (7 letters)||14 +2||16 +2||bceehns|
Bench Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters