- Types Of Speech
- You can use benevolence as a noun in a sentence.
- About Benevolence
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters b, c, e, l, n, o, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Benevolence starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, be, ben, bene, benev, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, lence, ..
- An act intending or showing kindness and good will
- Old French
- School Grade
- Benevolence is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with e, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Benevolence in Pig Latin is said as "enevolencebay or enevolencebway".
- b | e | n | e | v | o | l | e | n | c | e
- be | en | ne | ev | vo | ol | le | en | nc | ce
- ben | ene | nev | evo | vol | ole | len | enc | nce
- bene | enev | nevo | evol | vole | olen | lenc | ence
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an act intending or showing kindness and good will
- an inclination to do kind or charitable acts
- disposition to do good
|Act Of Grace|
|Act Of Kindness|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
View all cognitive synonyms for Benevolence
|Benevolence||an act intending or showing kindness and good will|
View English words with the unique letters used in benevolence. Words With The Letters Bcelnov
|Benefact||help as a benefactor|
"The father benefacted his daughter in more ways than she was aware of"
Benevolence Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E