- Types Of Speech
- You can use berm as a noun in a sentence.
- About Berm
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, e, m, and r, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters er. Berm starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, be, ber, and the ending characters are m, rm, erm, ..
- Narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- School Grade
- Berm is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with m, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is berm a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Berm in Pig Latin is said as "ermbay or ermbway".
- b | e | r | m
- be | er | rm
- ber | erm
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road
- a narrow ledge or shelf typically at the top or bottom of a slope
|Aboveboard||without concealment or deception|
"their business was open and aboveboard"
"straightforward in all his business affairs"
|Abutment||a masonry support that touches and directly receives thrust or pressure of an arch or bridge|
|Accent||a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation|
|Accept||tolerate or accommodate oneself to|
"I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"
"I swallowed the insult"
"She has learned to live with her husband''s little idiosyncracies"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Advocate||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Advocator||a person who pleads for a cause or propounds an idea|
|Affect||the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion|
View all cognitive synonyms for Berm
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
View English words with the unique letters used in berm. Words With The Letters Bemr
|Edge||a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object|
"he rounded the edges of the box"
|Margin||a strip near the boundary of an object|
"he jotted a note on the margin of the page"
|Road||a way or means to achieve something;|
"the road to fame"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bream (5 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||abemr|
|Berm (4 letters)||8||10||berm|
|Amber (5 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||abemr|
|Umber (5 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||umber|
|Member (6 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||member|
|Ember (5 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||ember|
|Sambre (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||sambre|
|Bummer (6 letters)||12 +4||16 +6||bummer|
|Verbum (6 letters)||13 +5||17 +7||verbum|
|Embers (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||embers|
|Beamer (6 letters)||10 +2||12 +2||abeemr|
Berm Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters