- Types Of Speech
- You can use biblical as a article in a sentence.
- About Biblical
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, and l, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters li. Biblical starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bib, bibl, bibli, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, lical, ..
- Of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible; "biblical names"; "biblical Hebrew"
- Pig Latin
- Biblical in Pig Latin is said as "iblicalbay or iblicalbway".
- b | i | b | l | i | c | a | l
- bi | ib | bl | li | ic | ca | al
- bib | ibl | bli | lic | ica | cal
- bibl | ibli | blic | lica | ical
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible;
- in keeping with the nature of the Bible or its times or people;
"biblical styles in writing";
"a beard of biblical proportions";
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accustomed||(often followed by `to'') in the habit of or adapted to|
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I''ve grown accustomed to her face"
|Apocalyptic||prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom|
|Apocalyptical||prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom|
|Apostolic||of or relating to or deriving from the Apostles or their teachings|
|Apostolical||of or relating to or deriving from the Apostles or their teachings|
|Approved||generally or especially officially judged acceptable or satisfactory|
"an approved method"
"work on the approved project went ahead on schedule"
|Authentic||not counterfeit or copied|
"an authentic signature"
"a bona fide manuscript"
"an unquestionable antique"
"photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
|Authorised||endowed with authority|
View all cognitive synonyms for Biblical
|Biblical||of or pertaining to or contained in or in accordance with the Bible|
View English words with the unique letters used in biblical. Words With The Letters Abcil
|Bible||a book regarded as authoritative in its field|
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together;|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Scripture||any writing that is regarded as sacred by a religious group|
|Word||a unit of language that native speakers can identify;|
"words are the blocks from which sentences are made";
"he hardly said ten words all morning"
|Word Of God|
Biblical Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters