- Types Of Speech
- You can use biddy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Biddy
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, d, i, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Biddy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bid, bidd, and the ending characters are y, dy, ddy, iddy, . Biddy is also a double consonant (dd) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Young bird especially of domestic fowl
- Is biddy a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Biddy in Pig Latin is said as "iddybay or iddybway".
- b | i | d | d | y
- bi | id | dd | dy
- bid | idd | ddy
- bidd | iddy
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- young bird especially of domestic fowl
- adult female chicken
|Adulteress||a woman adulterer|
|Amah||a female domestic|
|Angel||the highest waterfall|
has more than one leap
flow varies seasonally
|Autocratic||characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule|
having absolute sovereignty
"an authoritarian regime"
"a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"
"a tyrannical government"
|Au Pair Girl|
|Avifauna||the birds of a particular region or period|
|Ayah||an Indian nursemaid who looks after children|
View all cognitive synonyms for Biddy
|Biddy||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
View English words with the unique letters used in biddy. Words With The Letters Bdiy
|Chicken||a domestic fowl bred for flesh or eggs|
believed to have been developed from the red jungle fowl
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Biddy (5 letters)||12||12||biddy|
|By Bid (6 letters)|
Biddy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters