- Types Of Speech
- You can use bight as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bight
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, g, h, i, and t, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter g. Bight starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, big, bigh, and the ending characters are t, ht, ght, ight, ..
- The middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Bight is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with t, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is bight a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bight in Pig Latin is said as "ightbay or ightbway".
- b | i | g | h | t
- bi | ig | gh | ht
- big | igh | ght
- bigh | ight
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)
- a broad bay formed by an indentation (a bight) in the shoreline;
"the bight of Benin";
"the Great Australian bight"
- a bend or curve (especially in a coastline)
- a loop in a rope
- Verb Examples
- fasten with a bight
|Angle||a biased way of looking at or presenting something|
|Apex||the point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun and solar system appear to be moving relative to the fixed stars|
|Apex Of The Suns Way|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Armlet||a band worn around the arm for decoration|
|Bay||a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color|
|Bayou||a swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana)|
|Belt||the act of hitting vigorously|
"he gave the table a whack"
|Bend||curved segment (of a road or river or railroad track etc.)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bight
|Bight||the middle part of a slack rope (as distinguished from its ends)|
View English words with the unique letters used in bight. Words With The Letters Bghit
|Center||a position on a basketball team of the player who participates in the center jump to start the game|
|Centre||a building dedicated to a particular activity|
"they were raising money to build a new center for research"
|Midpoint||a point equidistant from the ends of a line or the extremities of a figure|
|Rope||street names for flunitrazepan|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bight (5 letters)||11||12||bight|
|Big Hit (7 letters)|
Bight Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters