- Types Of Speech
- You can use bihar as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bihar
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, h, i, and r, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Bihar starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bih, biha, and the ending characters are r, ar, har, ihar, ..
- A state of northeastern India
- Is bihar a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bihar in Pig Latin is said as "iharbay or iharbway".
- b | i | h | a | r
- bi | ih | ha | ar
- bih | iha | har
- biha | ihar
- Word Gram
|Bihar||a state of northeastern India|
View English words with the unique letters used in bihar. Words With The Letters Abhir
|Province||the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation|
"his state is in the deep south"
|State||the way something is with respect to its main attributes|
"the current state of knowledge"
"his state of health"
"in a weak financial state"
|India||a republic in the Asian subcontinent in southern Asia;|
second most populous country in the world;
achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1947
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Barish (6 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||barish|
|Bihari (6 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||bihari|
|Brahui (6 letters)||11 +1||12 +2||brahui|
|Bihar (5 letters)||10||10||bihar|
|Bashir (6 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||barish|
|Shabbir (7 letters)||14 +4||15 +5||shabbir|
|Rishabh (7 letters)||15 +5||14 +4||rishabh|
|Barisha (7 letters)||12 +2||12 +2||barisha|
Bihar Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters