- Types Of Speech
- You can use bilaterally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Bilaterally
- A 5 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Bilaterally starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bil, bila, bilat, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, rally, . Bilaterally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a bilateral manner; "they worked out an agreement bilaterally"
- Pig Latin
- Bilaterally in Pig Latin is said as "ilaterallybay or ilaterallybway".
- b | i | l | a | t | e | r | a | l | l | y
- bi | il | la | at | te | er | ra | al | ll | ly
- bil | ila | lat | ate | ter | era | ral | all | lly
- bila | ilat | late | ater | tera | eral | rall | ally
- Word Gram
|Unilaterally||in a unilateral manner|
"they worked out an agreement unilaterally"
|Bilaterally||in a bilateral manner|
"they worked out an agreement bilaterally"
View English words with the unique letters used in bilaterally. Words With The Letters Abeilrty
|Bilateral||having two sides or parts|
Bilaterally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y