- Types Of Speech
- You can use biodegradable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Biodegradable
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 13 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, g, i, l, o, and r, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter r. Biodegradable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, bi, bio, biod, biode, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, dable, ..
- Capable of being decomposed by e.g. bacteria; "a biodegradable detergent"
- Pig Latin
- Biodegradable in Pig Latin is said as "iodegradablebay or iodegradablebway".
- b | i | o | d | e | g | r | a | d | a | b | l | e
- bi | io | od | de | eg | gr | ra | ad | da | ab | bl | le
- bio | iod | ode | deg | egr | gra | rad | ada | dab | abl | ble
- biod | iode | odeg | degr | egra | grad | rada | adab | dabl | able
- Word Gram
|Biodegradable||capable of being decomposed by e.g. bacteria|
"a biodegradable detergent"
View English words with the unique letters used in biodegradable. Words With The Letters Abdegilor
|Perishable||liable to perish;|
subject to destruction or death or decay;
"this minute and perishable planet";
"perishable foods such as butter and fruit"
Biodegradable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E