- Types Of Speech
- You can use biometry as a noun in a sentence.
- About Biometry
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, e, i, m, o, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters me. Biometry starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bio, biom, biome, and the ending characters are y, ry, try, etry, metry, ..
- A branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis
- Compound Words
- A compound word, biometry has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are biome, and try.
- Pig Latin
- Biometry in Pig Latin is said as "iometrybay or iometrybway".
- b | i | o | m | e | t | r | y
- bi | io | om | me | et | tr | ry
- bio | iom | ome | met | etr | try
- biom | iome | omet | metr | etry
- Word Gram
|Biometry||a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis|
View English words with the unique letters used in biometry. Words With The Letters Beimorty
|Bioscience||any of the branches of natural science dealing with the structure and behavior of living organisms|
|Statistics||a branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters|
Biometry Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters