- Types Of Speech
- You can use bioscience as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bioscience
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters b, c, e, i, n, o, and s, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ci. Bioscience starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, bi, bio, bios, biosc, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ence, ience, ..
- Any of the branches of natural science dealing with the structure and behavior of living organisms
- Pig Latin
- Bioscience in Pig Latin is said as "iosciencebay or iosciencebway".
- b | i | o | s | c | i | e | n | c | e
- bi | io | os | sc | ci | ie | en | nc | ce
- bio | ios | osc | sci | cie | ien | enc | nce
- bios | iosc | osci | scie | cien | ienc | ence
- Word Gram
|Agrobiology||the study of plant nutrition and growth especially as a way to increase crop yield|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Astrobiology||the branch of biology concerned with the effects of outer space on living organisms and the search for extraterrestrial life|
|Bacteriology||the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease|
|Biochemistry||the organic chemistry of compounds and processes occuring in organisms|
the effort to understand biology within the context of chemistry
View all cognitive synonyms for Bioscience
|Bioscience||any of the branches of natural science dealing with the structure and behavior of living organisms|
View English words with the unique letters used in bioscience. Words With The Letters Bceinos
|Biology||the science that studies living organisms|
|Biometrics||a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis|
|Biometry||a branch of biology that studies biological phenomena and observations by means of statistical analysis|
|Cacogenics||the study of the operation of factors causing degeneration in the type of offspring produced|
|Dermatoglyphics||the study of the whorls and loops and arches in the fingertips and on the palms of the hand and the soles of the feet;|
"some criminologists specialize in dermatoglyphics"
|Dietetics||the scientific study of food preparation and intake|
|Dysgenics||the study of the operation of factors causing degeneration in the type of offspring produced|
|Eugenics||the study of methods of improving genetic qualities by selective breeding (especially as applied to human mating)|
View All Hyponyms For Bioscience
Bioscience Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters