- Types Of Speech
- You can use bishopric as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bishopric
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters b, c, h, i, o, p, r, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Bishopric starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, bis, bish, bisho, and the ending characters are c, ic, ric, pric, opric, ..
- The territorial jurisdiction of a bishop
- Old English
- Pig Latin
- Bishopric in Pig Latin is said as "ishopricbay or ishopricbway".
- b | i | s | h | o | p | r | i | c
- bi | is | sh | ho | op | pr | ri | ic
- bis | ish | sho | hop | opr | pri | ric
- bish | isho | shop | hopr | opri | pric
- Word Gram
|Abbacy||the jurisdiction or office of an abbot|
|Absolutism||the doctrine of an absolute being|
|Archbishopric||the territorial jurisdiction of an archbishop|
|Archdeaconry||the territorial jurisdiction of an archdeacon|
|Archdiocese||the diocese of an archbishop|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Aristocracy||the most powerful members of a society|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bishopric
|Bishopric||the territorial jurisdiction of a bishop|
View English words with the unique letters used in bishopric. Words With The Letters Bchioprs
|Jurisdiction||(law) the right and power to interpret and apply the law|
"courts having jurisdiction in this district"
Bishopric Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters