- Types Of Speech
- You can use biz as a noun in a sentence.
- About Biz
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters b, i, and z, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Biz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bi, and the ending characters are z, iz, ..
- Your occupation or line of work; "he''s in the plumbing game"; "she''s in show biz"
- Old Turkic
- School Grade
- Biz is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with z, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is biz a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Biz in Pig Latin is said as "izbay or izbway".
- b | i | z
- bi | iz
- Word Gram
|Biz||your occupation or line of work|
"he''s in the plumbing game"
"she''s in show biz"
View English words with the unique letters used in biz. Words With The Letters Biz
|Business||incidental activity performed by an actor for dramatic effect|
"his business with the cane was hilarious"
|Job||a damaging piece of work|
"dry rot did the job of destroying the barn"
"the barber did a real job on my hair"
|Line||the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money|
"he''s not in my line of business"
|Line Of Work|
|Occupation||the act of occupying or taking possession of a building|
"occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
View All Names For Biz
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Biz (3 letters)||14||15||biz|
|Baiza (5 letters)||16 +2||17 +2||baiza|
|Bizz (4 letters)||24 +10||25 +10||bizz|
Biz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters