- Types Of Speech
- You can use blackboard as a noun in a sentence.
- About Blackboard
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, k, l, o, and r, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters kb. Blackboard starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bl, bla, blac, black, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, oard, board, ..
- Sheet of slate; for writing with chalk
- Compound Words
- A compound word, blackboard has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are black, and board.
- Pig Latin
- Blackboard in Pig Latin is said as "ackboardblay or ackboardblway".
- b | l | a | c | k | b | o | a | r | d
- bl | la | ac | ck | kb | bo | oa | ar | rd
- bla | lac | ack | ckb | kbo | boa | oar | ard
- blac | lack | ackb | ckbo | kboa | boar | oard
- Word Gram
|Blackboard||sheet of slate|
for writing with chalk
View English words with the unique letters used in blackboard. Words With The Letters Abcdklor
|Sheet||a large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel|
Blackboard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters