- Types Of Speech
- You can use blacksmith as a noun in a sentence.
- About Blacksmith
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, h, i, k, l, m, s, and t, 8 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ks. Blacksmith starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bl, bla, blac, black, and the ending characters are h, th, ith, mith, smith, ..
- A smith who forges and shapes iron with a hammer and anvil
- Compound Words
- A compound word, blacksmith has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are black, and smith.
- Pig Latin
- Blacksmith in Pig Latin is said as "acksmithblay or acksmithblway".
- b | l | a | c | k | s | m | i | t | h
- bl | la | ac | ck | ks | sm | mi | it | th
- bla | lac | ack | cks | ksm | smi | mit | ith
- blac | lack | acks | cksm | ksmi | smit | mith
- Word Gram
|Blacksmith||a smith who forges and shapes iron with a hammer and anvil|
View English words with the unique letters used in blacksmith. Words With The Letters Abchiklmst
|Metalworker||someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)|
|Smith||someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)|
|Farrier||a person who shoes horses|
Blacksmith Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters