- Types Of Speech
- You can use blancmange as a noun in a sentence.
- About Blancmange
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, g, l, m, and n, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters cm. Blancmange starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, bl, bla, blan, blanc, and the ending characters are e, ge, nge, ange, mange, ..
- Sweet almond-flavored milk pudding thickened with gelatin or cornstarch; usually molded
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Blancmange in Pig Latin is said as "ancmangeblay or ancmangeblway".
- b | l | a | n | c | m | a | n | g | e
- bl | la | an | nc | cm | ma | an | ng | ge
- bla | lan | anc | ncm | cma | man | ang | nge
- blan | lanc | ancm | ncma | cman | mang | ange
- Word Gram
|Blancmange||sweet almond-flavored milk pudding thickened with gelatin or cornstarch|
View English words with the unique letters used in blancmange. Words With The Letters Abceglmn
Blancmange Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters