- Types Of Speech
- You can use blastocele as a noun in a sentence.
- About Blastocele
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, l, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters to. Blastocele starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, bl, bla, blas, blast, and the ending characters are e, le, ele, cele, ocele, ..
- The fluid-filled cavity inside a blastula
- Pig Latin
- Blastocele in Pig Latin is said as "astoceleblay or astoceleblway".
- b | l | a | s | t | o | c | e | l | e
- bl | la | as | st | to | oc | ce | el | le
- bla | las | ast | sto | toc | oce | cel | ele
- blas | last | asto | stoc | toce | ocel | cele
- Word Gram
|Blastocele||the fluid-filled cavity inside a blastula|
View English words with the unique letters used in blastocele. Words With The Letters Abcelost
|Cavity||(anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body|
|Cavum||(anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body|
|Blastula||early stage of an embryo produced by cleavage of an ovum;|
a liquid-filled sphere whose wall is composed of a single layer of cells;
during this stage (about eight days after fertilization) implantation in the wall of the uterus occurs
Blastocele Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters