- Types Of Speech
- You can use blindness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Blindness
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters b, d, e, i, l, n, and s, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Blindness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bl, bli, blin, blind, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, dness, . Blindness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Lack of sight
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, blindness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are blind, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Blindness in Pig Latin is said as "indnessblay or indnessblway".
- b | l | i | n | d | n | e | s | s
- bl | li | in | nd | dn | ne | es | ss
- bli | lin | ind | ndn | dne | nes | ess
- blin | lind | indn | ndne | dnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Albinism||the congenital absence of pigmentation in the eyes and skin and hair|
|Astigmatism||(optics) defect in an optical system in which light rays from a single point fail to converge in a single focal point|
|Astigmia||(optics) defect in an optical system in which light rays from a single point fail to converge in a single focal point|
|Bigotry||the intolerance and prejudice of a bigot|
|Callousness||devoid of passion or feeling|
|Deafness||partial or complete loss of hearing|
|Defect Of Vision|
View all cognitive synonyms for Blindness
|Blindness||lack of sight|
View English words with the unique letters used in blindness. Words With The Letters Bdeilns
|Anopia||sightlessness (especially because of a structural defect in or the absence of an eye)|
|Eyelessness||blindness due to loss of the eyes|
|Snowblindness||temporary blindness caused by exposure to sunlight reflected from snow or ice|
Blindness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters