- Types Of Speech
- You can use bombastic as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Bombastic
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, m, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Bombastic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, bom, bomb, bomba, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, stic, astic, ..
- Ostentatiously lofty in style; "a man given to large talk"; "tumid political prose"
- School Grade
- Bombastic is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with c, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Bombastic in Pig Latin is said as "ombasticbay or ombasticbway".
- b | o | m | b | a | s | t | i | c
- bo | om | mb | ba | as | st | ti | ic
- bom | omb | mba | bas | ast | sti | tic
- bomb | omba | mbas | bast | asti | stic
- Word Gram
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
"that artificial humility that her husband hated"
"a stilted letter of acknowledgment"
"when people try to correct their speech they develop a stilted pronunciation"
|Aureate||having the deep slightly brownish color of gold|
"long aureate (or golden) hair"
"a gold carpet"
|Awkward||not at ease socially|
unsure and constrained in manner
"awkward and reserved at parties"
"ill at ease among eddies of people he didn''t know"
"was always uneasy with strangers"
|Big||conspicuous in position or importance|
"a big figure in the movement"
"big man on campus"
"he''s very large in financial circles"
"a prominent citizen"
|Bloated||abnormally distended especially by fluids or gas|
"hungry children with bloated stomachs"
"he had a grossly distended stomach"
"eyes with puffed (or puffy) lids"
"puffy tumid flesh"
View all cognitive synonyms for Bombastic
|Bombastic||ostentatiously lofty in style|
"a man given to large talk"
"tumid political prose"
View English words with the unique letters used in bombastic. Words With The Letters Abcimost
|Rhetorical||concerned with effect or style of writing and speaking;|
"a rhetorical question is one asked solely to produce an effect (especially to make an assertion) rather than to elicit a reply"
Bombastic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With C
- Spelled With / Contains Letters