- Types Of Speech
- You can use boogeyman as a noun in a sentence.
- About Boogeyman
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, m, n, o, and y, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Boogeyman starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, boo, boog, booge, and the ending characters are n, an, man, yman, eyman, . Boogeyman is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- An imaginary monster used to frighten children
- Pig Latin
- Boogeyman in Pig Latin is said as "oogeymanbay or oogeymanbway".
- b | o | o | g | e | y | m | a | n
- bo | oo | og | ge | ey | ym | ma | an
- boo | oog | oge | gey | eym | yma | man
- boog | ooge | ogey | geym | eyma | yman
- Word Gram
|Apparition||an act of appearing or becoming visible unexpectedly|
"natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stanger"
|Bogey||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Bogeyman||an imaginary monster used to frighten children|
|Bogie||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Bogy||an unidentified (and possibly enemy) aircraft|
|Booger||dried nasal mucus|
View all cognitive synonyms for Boogeyman
|Boogeyman||an imaginary monster used to frighten children|
View English words with the unique letters used in boogeyman. Words With The Letters Abegmnoy
|Monster||(medicine) a grossly malformed and usually nonviable fetus|
Boogeyman Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters