- Types Of Speech
- You can use book as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Book
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, k, and o, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oo. Book starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, boo, and the ending characters are k, ok, ook, . Book is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Book is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with k, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is book a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Book in Pig Latin is said as "ookbay or ookbway".
- b | o | o | k
- bo | oo | ok
- boo | ook
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together;
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
- a number of sheets (ticket or stamps etc.) bound together on one edge;
"he bought a book of stamps"
- a major division of a long written composition;
"the book of Isaiah"
- a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together);
"I am reading a good book on economics"
- the sacred writings of the Christian religions;
"he went to carry the Word to the heathen"
- the sacred writings of Islam revealed by God to the prophet Muhammad during his life at Mecca and Medina
- a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone;
"Al Smith used to say, `Let's look at the record'";
"his name is in all the recordbooks"
- a written version of a play or other dramatic composition;
used in preparing for a performance
- a collection of rules or prescribed standards on the basis of which decisions are made;
"they run things by the book around here"
- a record in which commercial accounts are recorded;
"they got a subpoena to examine our books"
- Verb Examples
- engage for a performance;
"Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- record a charge in a police register;
"The policeman booked her when she tried to solicit a man"
- arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance;
"reserve me a seat on a flight";
"The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family";
"please hold a table at Maxim's"
- register in a hotel booker
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Accommodation||(physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the lens of the eye|
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Accuse||bring an accusation against|
level a charge against
"He charged the man with spousal abuse"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Acreage||an area of ground used for some particular purpose (such as building or farming)|
"he wanted some acreage to build on"
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Adjust||adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions|
"We must adjust to the bad economic situation"
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Adumbrate||give to understand|
"I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
View all cognitive synonyms for Book
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Kobo||100 kobos equal 1 naira|
View English words with the unique letters used in book. Words With The Letters Bko
|Product||commodities offered for sale|
"good business depends on having good merchandise"
"that store offers a variety of products"
|Production||(law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law|
"the appellate court demanded the production of all documents"
|Album||a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes;|
for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
|Coffee Table Book|
|Folio||a book (or manuscript) consisting of large sheets of paper folded in the middle to make two leaves or four pages;|
"the first folio of Shakespeare''s plays"
|Hardback||a book with cardboard or cloth or leather covers|
|Hardcover||a book with cardboard or cloth or leather covers|
|Journal||the part of the axle contained by a bearing|
|Notebook||a small compact portable computer|
|Novel||a printed and bound book that is an extended work of fiction;|
"his bookcases were filled with nothing but novels";
"he burned all the novels"
|Paper Back Book|
View All Hyponyms For Book
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kobus (5 letters)||11 +1||13 +2||kobus|
|Kob (3 letters)||9||10||kob|
|Book (4 letters)||10||11||book|
|Skybox (6 letters)||22 +12||22 +11||skybox|
|Bokkos (6 letters)||16 +6||17 +6||bokkos|
|Kabob (5 letters)||13 +3||15 +4||kabob|
|Bosk (4 letters)||10||11||bosk|
|Brook (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||brook|
|Bartok (6 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||bartok|
|Brooks (6 letters)||12 +2||13 +2||brooks|
|Korbut (6 letters)||12 +2||14 +3||korbut|
|Kobo (4 letters)||10||11||book|
|Bosky (5 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||bosky|
|Booky (5 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||booky|
|Books (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||books|
|Borak (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||abkor|
Book Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With K
- Spelled With / Contains Letters