- Types Of Speech
- You can use boondocks as a noun in a sentence.
- About Boondocks
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters b, c, d, k, n, o, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Boondocks starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, boo, boon, boond, and the ending characters are s, ks, cks, ocks, docks, . Boondocks is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A remote and undeveloped area
- Pig Latin
- Boondocks in Pig Latin is said as "oondocksbay or oondocksbway".
- b | o | o | n | d | o | c | k | s
- bo | oo | on | nd | do | oc | ck | ks
- boo | oon | ond | ndo | doc | ock | cks
- boon | oond | ondo | ndoc | dock | ocks
- Word Gram
|Afforestation||the conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)|
|Airspace||the atmosphere above a nation that is deemed to be under its jurisdiction|
"the plane was refused permission to enter Chinese airspace"
|Antipodes||any two places or regions on diametrically opposite sides of the Earth|
"the North Pole and the South Pole are antipodes"
|Arboretum||a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Arena||a playing field where sports events take place|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Backcloth||scenery hung at back of stage|
View all cognitive synonyms for Boondocks
|Boondocks||a remote and undeveloped area|
View English words with the unique letters used in boondocks. Words With The Letters Bcdknos
|Country||the people who live in a nation or country|
"a statement that sums up the nation''s mood"
"the news was announced to the nation"
"the whole country worshipped him"
Boondocks Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters