- Types Of Speech
- You can use boulevard as a noun in a sentence.
- About Boulevard
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, l, o, r, u, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Boulevard starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, bou, boul, boule, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, vard, evard, ..
- A wide street or thoroughfare
- School Grade
- Boulevard is set as a grade seven word that starts with b, ends with d, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Boulevard in Pig Latin is said as "oulevardbay or oulevardbway".
- b | o | u | l | e | v | a | r | d
- bo | ou | ul | le | ev | va | ar | rd
- bou | oul | ule | lev | eva | var | ard
- boul | oule | ulev | leva | evar | vard
- Word Gram
|Alley||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Alleyway||a narrow street with walls on both sides|
|Arterial||of or involving or contained in the arteries|
"the arterial system"
|Artery||a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic|
|Autobahn||an expressway in a German-speaking country|
|Autostrada||an expressway in an Italian-speaking country|
|Avenue||a line of approach|
"they explored every avenue they could think of"
"it promises to open new avenues to understanding"
View all cognitive synonyms for Boulevard
|Boulevard||a wide street or thoroughfare|
View English words with the unique letters used in boulevard. Words With The Letters Abdeloruv
|Street||a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks) that is lined with buildings|
"they walked the streets of the small town"
"he lives on Nassau Street"
Boulevard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters