- Types Of Speech
- You can use boyfriend as a noun in a sentence.
- About Boyfriend
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters b, d, e, f, i, n, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Boyfriend starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bo, boy, boyf, boyfr, and the ending characters are d, nd, end, iend, riend, ..
- A man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I''d known he was her boyfriend I wouldn''t have asked"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, boyfriend has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are boy, and friend.
- Pig Latin
- Boyfriend in Pig Latin is said as "oyfriendbay or oyfriendbway".
- b | o | y | f | r | i | e | n | d
- bo | oy | yf | fr | ri | ie | en | nd
- boy | oyf | yfr | fri | rie | ien | end
- boyf | oyfr | yfri | frie | rien | iend
- Word Gram
|Abecedarian||a 16th century sect of Anabaptists centered in Germany who had an absolute disdain for human knowledge|
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accompanist||a person who provides musical accompaniment (usually on a piano)|
|Accompanying||following as a consequence|
"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with related problems"
"snags incidental to the changeover in management"
|Accompanyist||a person who provides musical accompaniment (usually on a piano)|
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Acquaintance||personal knowledge or information about someone or something|
View all cognitive synonyms for Boyfriend
Boyfriend Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters