- Types Of Speech
- You can use brachycephalic as a article in a sentence.
- About Brachycephalic
- A 5 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, h, i, l, p, r, and y, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ce. Brachycephalic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bra, brac, brach, and the ending characters are c, ic, lic, alic, halic, ..
- Having a short broad head with a cephalic index of over 80
- Pig Latin
- Brachycephalic in Pig Latin is said as "achycephalicbray or achycephalicbrway".
- b | r | a | c | h | y | c | e | p | h | a | l | i | c
- br | ra | ac | ch | hy | yc | ce | ep | ph | ha | al | li | ic
- bra | rac | ach | chy | hyc | yce | cep | eph | pha | hal | ali | lic
- brac | rach | achy | chyc | hyce | ycep | ceph | epha | phal | hali | alic
- Word Gram
|Dolichocephalic||having a relatively long head with a cephalic index of under 75|
|Dolichocranial||having a relatively long head with a cephalic index of under 75|
|Dolichocranic||having a relatively long head with a cephalic index of under 75|
|Brachycephalic||having a short broad head with a cephalic index of over 80|
View English words with the unique letters used in brachycephalic. Words With The Letters Abcehilpry
|Roundheaded||having a brachycephalic head|
Brachycephalic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With C