- Types Of Speech
- You can use breech as a noun in a sentence.
- About Breech
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters b, c, e, h, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ee. Breech starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bre, bree, breec, and the ending characters are h, ch, ech, eech, reech, . Breech is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded
- Old English
- School Grade
- Breech is set as a sat word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is breech a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Breech in Pig Latin is said as "eechbray or eechbrway".
- b | r | e | e | c | h
- br | re | ee | ec | ch
- bre | ree | eec | ech
- bree | reec | eech
- Word Gram
|Afterpiece||a brief dramatic piece (usually comic) presented after a play|
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
|Backside||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on|
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
View all cognitive synonyms for Breech
|Breech||opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded|
View English words with the unique letters used in breech. Words With The Letters Bcehr
|Opening||the first of a series of actions|
"he memorized all the important chess openings"
|Barrel||a cylindrical container that holds liquids|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Breach (6 letters)||13||14||breach|
|Butchery (8 letters)||18 +5||19 +5||butchery|
|Breech (6 letters)||13||14||breech|
|Breeches (8 letters)||15 +2||16 +2||breeches|
|Cherub (6 letters)||13||15 +1||urehcb|
|Butcher (7 letters)||14 +1||16 +2||butcher|
|Beecher (7 letters)||14 +1||15 +1||beecher|
|Brecht (6 letters)||13||14||brecht|
|Schubert (8 letters)||15 +2||17 +3||schubert|
|Breachy (7 letters)||17 +4||17 +3||breachy|
Breech Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters