- Types Of Speech
- You can use brittany as a noun in a sentence.
- About Brittany
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, i, n, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters tt. Brittany starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bri, brit, britt, and the ending characters are y, ny, any, tany, ttany, . Brittany is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A former province of northwestern France on a peninsula between the English Channel and the Bay of Biscay
- Compound Words
- A compound word, brittany has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are britt, and any.
- Pig Latin
- Brittany in Pig Latin is said as "ittanybray or ittanybrway".
- b | r | i | t | t | a | n | y
- br | ri | it | tt | ta | an | ny
- bri | rit | itt | tta | tan | any
- brit | ritt | itta | ttan | tany
- Word Gram
|Brittany||a former province of northwestern France on a peninsula between the English Channel and the Bay of Biscay|
View English words with the unique letters used in brittany. Words With The Letters Abinrty
|France||a republic in western Europe;|
the largest country wholly in Europe
View All Names For Brittany
Brittany Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters