- Types Of Speech
- You can use brooklyn as a noun in a sentence.
- About Brooklyn
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters b, k, l, n, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ok. Brooklyn starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bro, broo, brook, and the ending characters are n, yn, lyn, klyn, oklyn, . Brooklyn is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- A borough of New York City
- Pig Latin
- Brooklyn in Pig Latin is said as "ooklynbray or ooklynbrway".
- b | r | o | o | k | l | y | n
- br | ro | oo | ok | kl | ly | yn
- bro | roo | ook | okl | kly | lyn
- broo | rook | ookl | okly | klyn
- Word Gram
|Brooklyn||a borough of New York City|
View English words with the unique letters used in brooklyn. Words With The Letters Bklnory
|Borough||an English town that forms the constituency of a member of Parliament|
Brooklyn Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters