- Types Of Speech
- You can use brooks as a noun in a sentence.
- About Brooks
- A 1 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters b, k, o, r, and s, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oo. Brooks starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bro, broo, brook, and the ending characters are s, ks, oks, ooks, rooks, . Brooks is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- United States literary critic and historian (1886-1963)
- School Grade
- Brooks is set as a grade one word that starts with b, ends with s, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is brooks a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Brooks in Pig Latin is said as "ooksbray or ooksbrway".
- b | r | o | o | k | s
- br | ro | oo | ok | ks
- bro | roo | ook | oks
- broo | rook | ooks
- Word Gram
|Brooks||United States literary critic and historian (1886-1963)|
View English words with the unique letters used in brooks. Words With The Letters Bkors
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Busywork (8 letters)||20 +8||21 +8||busywork|
|Workbook (8 letters)||21 +9||22 +9||workbook|
|Brooks (6 letters)||12||13||brooks|
Brooks Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters