- Types Of Speech
- You can use brush as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Brush
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, h, r, s, and u, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter u. Brush starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, br, bru, brus, and the ending characters are h, sh, ush, rush, ..
- Contact with something dangerous or undesirable; "I had a brush with danger on my way to work"; "he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Brush is set as a grade three word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is brush a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Brush in Pig Latin is said as "ushbray or ushbrway".
- b | r | u | s | h
- br | ru | us | sh
- bru | rus | ush
- brus | rush
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- contact with something dangerous or undesirable;
"I had a brush with danger on my way to work";
"he tried to avoid any brushes with the police"
- the act of brushing your hair;
"he gave his hair a quick brush"
- the act of brushing your teeth;
"the dentist recommended two brushes a day"
- a minor short-term fight
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- conducts current between rotating and stationary parts of a generator or motor
- momentary contact
- a dense growth of bushes
- Verb Examples
- remove with or as if with a brush;
"brush away the crumbs";
"brush the dust from the jacket";
"brush aside the objections"
- touch lightly and briefly;
"He brushed the wall lightly"
- rub with a brush, or as if with a brush;
"Johnson brushed the hairs from his jacket"
- clean with a brush;
"She brushed the suit before hanging it back into the closet"
- cover by brushing;
"brush the bread with melted butter"
- sweep across or over;
"Her long skirt brushed the floor";
"A gasp swept cross the audience"
|Absorb||cause to become one with|
"The sales tax is absorbed into the state income tax"
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Ambo||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
View all cognitive synonyms for Brush
|Shrub||a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches|
View English words with the unique letters used in brush. Words With The Letters Bhrsu
"they kept in daily contact"
"they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Shrub (5 letters)||10||11||brush|
|Brushy (6 letters)||14 +4||14 +3||brushy|
|Shrubby (7 letters)||17 +7||18 +7||shrubby|
|Zbrush (6 letters)||20 +10||21 +10||zbrush|
Brush Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters