- Types Of Speech
- You can use bubble as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bubble
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters b, e, l, and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters bb. Bubble starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters b, bu, bub, bubb, bubbl, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, bble, ubble, . Bubble is also a double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- Is bubble a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bubble in Pig Latin is said as "ubblebay or ubblebway".
- b | u | b | b | l | e
- bu | ub | bb | bl | le
- bub | ubb | bbl | ble
- bubb | ubbl | bble
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- an impracticable and illusory idea;
"he didn't want to burst the newcomer's bubble"
- a speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control;
"his proposal was nothing but a house of cards";
"a real estate bubble"
- a hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- Verb Examples
- expel gas from the stomach;
"In China it is polite to burp at the table"
- form, produce, or emit bubbles;
"The soup was bubbling"
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise;
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
|Apparition||an act of appearing or becoming visible unexpectedly|
"natives were amazed at the apparition of this white stanger"
View all cognitive synonyms for Bubble
|Bubble||a dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic|
View English words with the unique letters used in bubble. Words With The Letters Belu
|Covering||the work of applying something|
"the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"
"a complete bleach requires several applications"
"the surface was ready for a coating of paint"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Blue (4 letters)||6||9||blue|
|Bauble (6 letters)||10||14||bauble|
|Bubble (6 letters)||12||17||bubble|
|Blue Law (8 letters)|
|Bleu (4 letters)||6||9||blue|
|Belau (5 letters)||7||10||belau|
|Bluebell (8 letters)||12||18 +1||bluebell|
|Valuable (8 letters)||13 +1||18 +1||valuable|
|Lube (4 letters)||6||9||blue|
|Bluea (5 letters)||7||10||belau|
|Buyable (7 letters)||14 +2||17||abbeluy|
|Buzzle (6 letters)||26 +14||29 +12||buzzle|
|Bullae (6 letters)||8||12||abellu|
Bubble Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters