- Types Of Speech
- You can use bulb as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bulb
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, l, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ul. Bulb starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, bul, and the ending characters are b, lb, ulb, ..
- A rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end); "the bulb of a syringe"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Bulb is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is bulb a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bulb in Pig Latin is said as "ulbbay or ulbbway".
- b | u | l | b
- bu | ul | lb
- bul | ulb
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end);
"the bulb of a syringe"
- electric lamp consisting of a glass bulb containing a wire filament (usually tungsten) that emits light when heated
- a rounded dilation or expansion in a canal or vessel or organ
- lower or hindmost part of the brain;
continuous with spinal cord;
(`bulb' is an old term for medulla oblongata);
"the medulla oblongata is the most vital part of the brain because it contains centers controlling breathing and heart functioning"
- a modified bud consisting of a thickened globular underground stem serving as a reproductive structure
|Ambit||an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"|
"the ambit of municipal legislation"
"within the compass of this article"
"within the scope of an investigation"
"outside the reach of the law"
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Balloon||ride in a hot-air balloon|
"He tried to balloon around the earth but storms forced him to land in China"
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
|Base||a support or foundation|
"the base of the lamp"
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Bilge||water accumulated in the bilge of a ship|
|Birthmark||a blemish on the skin formed before birth|
|Bladder||a bag that fills with air|
|Blain||an inflammatory swelling or sore|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bulb
|Bulb||a rounded part of a cylindrical instrument (usually at one end)|
"the bulb of a syringe"
|Blub||cry or whine with snuffling|
"Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
View English words with the unique letters used in bulb. Words With The Letters Blu
|Part||the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group|
"the function of a teacher"
"the government must do its part"
"play its role"
|Portion||an individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal|
"the helpings were all small"
"his portion was larger than hers"
"there''s enough for two servings each"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bull (4 letters)||6||10||bull|
|Bulbul (6 letters)||10 +2||16 +4||bulbul|
|Albula (6 letters)||8||12||albula|
|Bulb (4 letters)||8||12||bulb|
|Bulla (5 letters)||7||11||abllu|
|Luba (4 letters)||6||9||luba|
|Bubbly (6 letters)||15 +7||19 +7||bubbly|
|Bully (5 letters)||10 +2||13 +1||bully|
|Blub (4 letters)||8||12||bulb|
|Bual (4 letters)||6||9||luba|
Bulb Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters