- Types Of Speech
- You can use bunion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Bunion
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters b, i, n, o, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ni. Bunion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, bun, buni, bunio, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, nion, union, ..
- A painful swelling of the bursa of the first joint of the big toe
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, bunion has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are bun, and ion.
- Is bunion a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bunion in Pig Latin is said as "unionbay or unionbway".
- b | u | n | i | o | n
- bu | un | ni | io | on
- bun | uni | nio | ion
- buni | unio | nion
- Word Gram
|Abscess||symptom consisting of a localized collection of pus surrounded by inflamed tissue|
|Appendicitis||inflammation of the vermiform appendix|
|Arteritis||inflammation of an artery|
View all cognitive synonyms for Bunion
|Bunion||a painful swelling of the bursa of the first joint of the big toe|
View English words with the unique letters used in bunion. Words With The Letters Binou
|Lump||a compact mass|
"a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
|Puffiness||abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement|
|Swelling||the swelling of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bunion (6 letters)||8||12||binnou|
Bunion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters