- Types Of Speech
- You can use burg as a noun in a sentence.
- About Burg
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, g, r, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ur. Burg starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, bur, and the ending characters are g, rg, urg, ..
- Colloquial American term for a town; "I''ve lived in this burg all my life"
- Proto Germanic
- School Grade
- Burg is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with g, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is burg a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Burg in Pig Latin is said as "urgbay or urgbway".
- b | u | r | g
- bu | ur | rg
- bur | urg
- Word Gram
|Borough||an English town that forms the constituency of a member of Parliament|
|Burgh||a borough in Scotland|
|City||people living in a large densely populated municipality|
"the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
|Conurbation||an aggregation or continuous network of urban communities|
|Crossroads||a point where a choice must be made|
"Freud''s work stands at the crossroads between psychology and neurology"
|Exurbia||a residential area outside of a city and beyond suburbia|
View all cognitive synonyms for Burg
|Grub||a soft thick wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects|
|Burg||colloquial American term for a town|
"I''ve lived in this burg all my life"
View English words with the unique letters used in burg. Words With The Letters Bgru
|Town||the people living in a municipality smaller than a city|
"the whole town cheered the team"
View All Names For Burg
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rugby (5 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||rugby|
|Grub (4 letters)||7||10||burg|
|Grubby (6 letters)||14 +7||17 +7||grubby|
|Burg (4 letters)||7||10||burg|
Burg Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters