- Types Of Speech
- You can use bush as a noun, adjective satellite or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Bush
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, h, s, and u, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters us. Bush starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, bu, bus, and the ending characters are h, sh, ush, ..
- Hair growing in the pubic area
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Bush is set as a kindergarten word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is bush a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Bush in Pig Latin is said as "ushbay or ushbway".
- b | u | s | h
- bu | us | sh
- bus | ush
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- hair growing in the pubic area
- dense vegetation consisting of stunted trees or bushes
- a large wilderness area
- Vice President under Reagan and 41st President of the United States (born in 1924)
- United States electrical engineer who designed an early analogue computer and who led the scientific program of the United States during World War II (1890-1974)
- 43rd President of the United States;
son of George Herbert Walker bush (born in 1946)
- a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches
- Verb Examples
- provide with a bushing
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- not of the highest quality or sophistication
|Afforestation||the conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)|
|Arboretum||a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition|
|Backwash||the wave that spreads behind a boat as it moves forward|
"the motorboat''s wake capsized the canoe"
|Backwater||any backward region that is isolated from the world and resists progress|
|Backwoods||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)|
"take me out to the ballpark"
|Barren||an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation|
"the barrens of central Africa"
"the trackless wastes of the desert"
View all cognitive synonyms for Bush
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
View English words with the unique letters used in bush. Words With The Letters Bhsu
|Hair||a filamentous projection or process on an organism|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Shabu (5 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||shabu|
|Bush (4 letters)||9||10||bush|
|Bushy (5 letters)||13 +4||13 +3||bushy|
|Bushwa (6 letters)||14 +5||15 +5||bushwa|
|Babush (6 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||babush|
Bush Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters