- Types Of Speech
- You can use cabinet as a noun in a sentence.
- About Cabinet
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Cabinet starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ca, cab, cabi, cabin, and the ending characters are t, et, net, inet, binet, ..
- A cupboard-like repository or piece of furniture with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- School Grade
- Cabinet is set as a sat word that starts with c, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is cabinet a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Cabinet in Pig Latin is said as "abinetcay or abinetcway".
- c | a | b | i | n | e | t
- ca | ab | bi | in | ne | et
- cab | abi | bin | ine | net
- cabi | abin | bine | inet
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a cupboard-like repository or piece of furniture with doors and shelves and drawers;
for storage or display
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables;
usually it has a lock
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
|Administration||the act of administering medication|
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Armoire||a large wardrobe or cabinet|
originally used for storing weapons
|Assembly||the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)|
|Association||the act of consorting with or joining with others|
"you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association"
|Base||a support or foundation|
"the base of the lamp"
View all cognitive synonyms for Cabinet
|Cabinet||a cupboard-like repository or piece of furniture with doors and shelves and drawers|
for storage or display
View English words with the unique letters used in cabinet. Words With The Letters Abceint
|Article Of Furniture|
|Furniture||furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy|
"they had too much furniture for the small apartment"
"there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
|Piece Of Furniture|
|Dresser||furniture with drawers for keeping clothes|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Butacaine (9 letters)||13 +2||17 +3||butacaine|
|Cabinet (7 letters)||11||14||cabinet|
|Incubate (8 letters)||12 +1||16 +2||incubate|
Cabinet Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters